Today's list

Because Adrian is getting cranky and we haven't been able to even be in our rooms yet so far at this time yet this trip....

Things I love about training camp so far:

- When someone screws up a play, Coach K starts blowing his whistle 400 times and saying "your family is embarrased for you!"
- 200 breaks because the heat index is over 200 degrees... I don't like the heat but I do love the: random watermelon, pedialyte, shade from the "cooling tents", our trainer B-Rad who deals with my fussy self (taping hands, my plantar fasciia and such nonsense), and actually having water breaks. NOVEL!
- My roommates Melissa Pickett and Okiima Pickett (P squared) and Adrienne Smith (so we are S squared) .... 2 skills, 2 centers - woot!
- Our quarterback Sami from Chicago who sings in the huddle.
- Dawn (mostly my left tackle) who knows absolutely everything about the offense....
- Coach Mac who makes me kind of teary every day telling stories.
- The people here who make us food... though I really miss my OLINE because even me wants about 12 cookies with all this practice
- Driving in the car today and racing Momma S.pringer's car to get back to the hotel --- our entire car broke into a cheer when we won.
- I did not love the drug test I took this morning but I did love that the people were on time because I could not have held it any longer.
- I love that Karen Mulligan - NY's quarterback - is playing tackle and today she had to get nine stitches because she got cleated in the leg.
-Whoever made the shuttle list and put all the damn lineman in the same van..... there is a weight limit folks!!!
- Success period today when Coach Mac said... teammates forever!

That's it for now because Mia Brickhouse from Boston is making her appearance as our roommate and it's bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

My giants