67 is not your friend....

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of myself not smiling. Even in high school, I was the goofball cheesing while everyone else looked like Coach Montgomery (right).

Still, during workouts we've been doing since January, I probably make some faces I'm sure are quite unpleasant.

Today, he allowed me to come in for some work before Lee & I leave tomorrow for training camp... and it wasn't too bad... really my feet are the reason I get into trouble. Plantar fasciitis is no joke. Either the feet are asleep, shooting pain through my foot or leg or both... and it slows me down a lot. I ran a mile to warm up, did footwork, worked on kickstep and punch for pass sets, and then did some weight work with that in mind.

Coach Montgomery has been killing me in the gym the last few weeks (especially the highlight nights last week when he made me throw up - my fault for eating late - and then we had the marathon two hour workout where it was all I could do to not cry) but I know everything he does is making me that much better.... even if I hate it during the workout.... and I appreciate all his time, effort & energy.

Plus, he's #67 too.... we get that work done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

My giants