My gratitude...

I'm going to have to go back through photos later and find some good ones of teammates past and present... but know that each and every person that I've played football with since the fall of 1999 (including my male high school teammates and coaches who gave me the love of this game) have been special and a part of my selection to TEAM USA.

Every year, every trip, every person has taught me something. Along the way, I've met some lifetime friends and had some amazing experiences. The work for us on TEAM USA has just, but I'll NEVER forget all the people - teammates, my O-LINEs, coaches, trainers and friends who've supported this journey.

For the big things and small things - for the love and support - for the opportunity to play football and love this game every day - for the sacrifices and for the tears ..... this is for ALL of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration